We are working exclusively with a technology driven hedge fund in New York City as they enter another phase of innovation. They are looking to hire a Senior and Team Lead to join a brand new team who build, deploy, integrate and customize third party applications across their global systems. Internally this team will innovate when their clients need new tools and products, these include messaging, remote access, Slack, Confluence, Microsoft Office etc. A big part of your role is automating and build tooling to support these applications. My client isn’t looking for a developer but does someone who is very confident in building tools, ideally PowerShell and writing production code.
You will be responsible for technical engineering of the third party applications within the product suite and innovate forward with improving and enhancing their offerings. It’s important my client finds someone who is able to provide technical leadership and mentorship to the team and help to bring them forward.
My client is looking for:
• Strong technical ability (Windows desktop / application engineering)
• Technology ownership and management
• Experience engineering products
• Very automation minded and focussed approach with the ability to script/code with PowerShell
• Strong communication skills with lots of clients/customer interaction
• The ability to lead from the front and mentor a technically gifted team of engineers or aspirations to do so