My client is currently recruiting for a talented Third Party Risk Analyst in Massachusetts where you will be responsible for the smooth running of the assurance and compliance function to ensure it is able to assess and analyse the information security risk environment of external suppliers.
- You will be expected to co-ordinate the completion of inbound Assurance requests from external parties.
- Day to day planning, monitoring and delivery of Third Party Assurance and Compliance supporting applications.
- Ensuring all organizational policies and procedures are followed throughout the delivery life-cycle, including appropriate management and communication of risks, issues and dependencies.
- Ensure assurance portfolio of Third Party suppliers remains full and current
- Previous experience in project management and communicating key risks and issues management concepts in business terms.
- Knowledge of NIST 80053
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritise responsibilities to effectively meet business needs.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and understand key issues and areas for improvement.
- Logical thinking and analytical ability / Aptitude in solving problems independently.
- Experience in an enterprise scale environment or service provider.
- Security certifications such as CISM, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor / ISO 27001 Lead Implementer by a recognised professional body are desirable