Working for a double unicorn doesn’t come up often and this start-up have been making a great impression across the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency markets for the last few years and have accelerated their growth. Their systems and infrastructure team have an increasing level of demand and as such are growing and need to hire more specialists.
This particular role is for an Integrations Engineer and we are looking for candidates who have proven experience integrating internal systems and worked with a number of different applications. In fact this role involves managing hundreds of devices, Identity and Access Management and services such as GSuite, Slack, Zoom, and Atlassian. Also very much a Mac and Linux based global infrastructure.
If you love automation, this is the firm for you. You will help the company by automating manual processes and building out tools and managing systems. You will personally be responsible for ensuring stability and availability of all IT integrations and processes within the company and your success will be measured by automation that helps scale the company.
You will be working very closely with the cybersecurity team, so if you come from a DevSecOps background or work with security best practices, you’ll fit right in.
Background and experience required:
- Previous experience integrating internal systems
- Advanced level Scripting knowledge (very open to language)
- Experience in working in IPaaS Solutions such as Tray.io, Workato, Tines.io
- Strong knowledge of APIs
- AWS Knowledge along with working experience with Cloud Formation/Terraform
- Excellent debugging and root cause analysis skills
- Technically driven and prefer to automate processes
- Have experienced working with a strong security team and can work within security best practices
This opportunity won’t be on the market for too long, so please apply today for immediate response.