Do you want to work for a forward-thinking tech driven company?
Application Security Engineer is required to work for scale up company who have become known as one of the most disruptive and fastest growing businesses in the world right now. They are going through a security culture transition and technology is at the very core of their business, they require an Application Security engineer to work with the London based engineering team to ensure secure code practices are being followed and integrating SAST, DAST process throughout the business. An understanding of Kubernetes and docker would be beneficial in this role.
- Professional development in Typescript/Node.js and Python 3
- Web and service level security vulnerabilities and bug-class-killing mitigations
- Building effective controls into a Continuous Integration pipeline
- Auditing code for security and communicating vulnerabilities and mitigations
- Technologies such as GraphQL, Koa, React, JWT, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker
- Library design, particularly in seeing libraries as a designed user interface for developers
- Deploying and tuning Static Application Security testing (SAST) eg. ShiftLeft, Veracode
- Deploying and tuning Dynamic Application Security testing (DAST) eg. Veracode, Netsparker