CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SENIOR CYBER SECURITY ANALYST LEVEL: 2 AND 3 BASED IN LONDON
This is a role for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst focused purely on the defensive.
Analyst skills are a must as well as the right candidate being able to demonstrate the ability and eagerness to help junior staff.
As a Senior Cyber Security Analyst, you will form a key part of the operational defence of the organisation and its clients. Focusing initially on responding to security alerts and incidents, maturing the organisations security posture, and aiding in the development of the wider team.
A strong technical acumen in security operations is necessary for this role as well as identifying and quickly remediating any security related incidents, vulnerabilities or other concerns that may impact the business.
Essential skills and experience:
- Familiarity with IDS, SIEM, anti-malware and cyber-security technologies, including tuning, where appropriate
- Demonstrable understanding of network traffic analysis techniques and ability to correlate multiple cyber-security event sources to provide a complete analysis of an intrusion and recommend mitigation
- Familiarity with the tools and techniques used by malicious parties, e.g. vulnerability scanners, exploit frameworks.
- Detailed understanding of TCP/IP, Internet protocols and networking principles and OS concepts and technologies.
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and networking technologies, including hardening methodologies
- Security operations and/or CSIRT experience and associated analysis methodologies
- Programming / scripting skills in Python and PowerShell
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with individuals at all levels of the organisation and with third-party vendors
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP
As well as the information given above, I would like to invite you to send your CV if your experience and skill sets match the stated , and you are looking for a Permanent Opportunity.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leader in their field and develop your skills! If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org