My client in Waltham, Massachusetts is currently recruiting for a senior cloud security engineer. In this role you will have a main focus on driving the delivery of cyber security controls for the new Azure cloud platform, identifying the threats and risks and leading security automation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Enable and enhance security configuration and DevOps practices, collaborating with Azure DevOps and providing secure design patterns.
- Deliver security automation in the CI/CD pipeline and continuously implement security control testing and improvements for Azure security.
- Increase the visibility of threats using native security tools such as Azure Security Center, SQL Server Advanced Security and Azure Sentinel
- In depth understanding of Azure data protection and security architecture/features, including: Security Center and Secure Score, DDos attack mitigation, Azure Front door etc.
- Understanding of Azure serverless architecture, cloud platform services Application service environments, service fabric, Azure functions and Azure API management
- Demonstrable experience building and deploying technologies for an Azure platform
- Azure cloud certifications