Senior Cyber Incident Responder
One of the leading global product organization is currently rapidly expanding its team in Germany!
Are you looking to be part of an innovative CERT team, composed of the highly skilled SecEng that secures infrastructure worldwide, in order to improve enterprise IT Security globally?
- Analyze reports about potential / suspected incidents/collect/ analyze technical incident information and log data/ generate reports/ ensure progress on incident tickets.
- Investigate and follow through on IT security incidents in a geographically distributed environment, considering all relevant technical and non-technical stakeholders during all phases of the incident.
- Became a key advise to management and other stakeholders to improve and drive an innovative Cybersecurity posture.
- Drive a change of innovation by improving vast internal toolset
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience across 1 or more: Cybersecurity operations, Incident Response, IT Forensics, Penetration Testing or Vulnerability Management.
- Expert knowledge of fundamental attack concepts
- Significant technical system expertise (e.g., gathered from being an IT Administrator) with relevant exposure and expertise in IT Security, in several of the following technologies: Linux and Windows operating systems, web-technologies (encryption, HTTP, REST), networking, cloud environments.
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities: how to properly identify, triage, and remediate threats based on threat intelligence as well as analysis of security events, log data and network traffic.
- Strong consulting skills set with the ability to present and explain complex technical topics to both management and technical experts.
- Advanced English, and German is a plus
Additional bonus points
- Experience in conducting forensics investigations on Windows or Linux operating systems
- Vulnerability Handling / Management
- Cloud Security expertise
- Development (Python, Django, Shell scripting)
- Creation, analysis, and management of threat intelligence
Nice to have: Certifications such as SANS/GIAC (e.g., GCIA, GCIH, GNFA, GCFA), CompTIA Security+ CISSP, CISA, CISM are desirable.
Candidates must be EU nationals currently in Germany/ or looking to relocate