My client is a very exciting law firm who operate globally and due to growth require a security Operations Lead to join their growing cyber function. As the Sec Ops Lead you will have complete autonomy within your role developing and implementing controls to help mitigate risk for the business and must be proven in improving security operations environments.
This is a very exciting opportunity to work for a company that truly has global reach!
- Establish and maintain cyber security safeguards to ensure that information assets and associated technology, applications, systems, infrastructure and processes are adequately protected
- Provide input, and direction, to the Cyber Security strategy
- Implementation of a Security Operations Centre (SoC), and effective management to operationalise the service effectively
- Lead Vulnerability / Threat Management and Security Critical Incident Response
- Establish, monitor, evaluate and report in a professional manner; clearly highlighting the current state of Security Operations and any associated risks to the Executive committee
- Responsible for ensuring engagement of key stakeholders and keeping them engaged and up to date with security incidents
- Partner effectively to ensure IT response and continuity plans are documented, well communicated and practiced
- Day to day security operational continuous improvement