My client in Warwick is currently recruiting for a Endpoint Detection and Response Engineer who will manage the endpoint security tools. The successful candidate will have a strong engineering background within InfoSec and be skilled at supporting enterprise security applications and services, with experience securing applications, data at rest and in transit at the workstation, server and cloud.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a talented technical team of like-minded professionals who drive change across both the Critical National Infrastructure and Enterprise areas of the business.
- Experience with Endpoint Security tooling
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and resilient application architectures
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Understanding of entire technology stack of networks, databases, applications and endpoints
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Ability to learn and retain information on multiple products