As the IT Compliance Manager for the Information Security department, the team is responsible for from defining the information security policy to providing operational services that helps keep the business secure.
You will be joining a global Dutch organisation and be responsible for the 2nd line of defense for Global IT and information security. You will supporting the Information Security policy, ensuring provable compliance and management of related risks. Think of this role as looking at the current process and making recommendations.
- Further improve IT and information security 2nd line of defense, overseeing risk and monitoring of IT and IS related first-line-of-defense controls.
- Perform periodic reviews and / or audits on IT and Information security control frameworks
- Provide guidance on becoming compliant with their control frameworks
- Support in maturing implementation of control frameworks from a business and IT perspective
- Perform gap analysis to evaluate the effectiveness and compliance of operational processes with their corporate security policies and guidelines ; and provide recommendations to identify areas for improvement, with proposed remediation
My client is looking for an experience IT Compliance Manager who has worked for international organisations across compliance and audit for Information Security.
This is a freelance position, so please apply today for immediate response and consideration.