As the Regional Information Security Officer you will be joining a global security team, where you will work with other IS leads to ensure successful deployment and operations of the global information security services and initiatives at a regional or country level.
My client is looking for a Regional Information Security Officer who understands IT security from a technical perspective also, so you must be able to discuss and explain technical security environments.
- Develop and lead regional teams to assess local needs, identify and prioritize focus.
- Implement a regional security strategy; lead cross-functional and cross-business team ; communicate strategy and execution.
- Ensure security services deployment in line with local priorities and capacity, ensuring timely notification to senior management of any constraints.
- Keep track and have an understanding of local developments in information security and related fields.
- Support the CIOs and ISOs in following up any vulnerabilities found by the global services.
- Work with project managers to meet agreed timelines for global information security projects.
- Responsible for ensuring effective monitoring, reporting and follow-up of security findings and incidents.
- Provide support to the Global security team and coordinate at regional level in case of emergency situations.
- Safeguard security standards & policies are applied throughout the full IT landscape.
- Manage global information security projects.
This is a freelance position, so please apply today for immediate response and consideration.