If you have a passion for Software Security, Ethical Hacking and Security Research then this is the perfect role for you!
Iceberg is currently representing one of Europe most prolific Software Security Consultancies in Amsterdam as they grow their security practice. They are best known for their application security product and service offerings and deliver to some of the most sought after projects and brand logos in the world.
They are recruiting for creative thinkers with hacker mind sets to join them on their journey of creating a safer digital future.
Coupled with a fantastic work life balance and office environment you will participate in internal security research projects, CTFs, work on new tools, and attend conferences and present internal presentations in which your colleagues demonstrate their research or most spectacular findings of the week.
- Industry experience in performing web application security testing.
- Proven experience in performing security code reviews.
- Any mobile security experience would be nice (iOS, Android).
- Research/vulnerability track record
- Be an active contributor to the software security community.