Red Team Senior/ Lead
Amsterdam, North-Holland, Netherlands
· 4+ years of experience in offensive techniques (penetration testing, ethical hacking, red team)
· Experience in leading the Red Team of 2-4
· Previous success in building a team from scratch – this role will allow you to expand the team
· Proven track record in coordinating penetration testing/red team testing assessments (such as CBEST/iCAST exercises), and familiar with TIBER.
· Technical knowledge of e.g. Internet Protocol Suite/OSI Model, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxies, DLP, EDR, Email Gateways, or Public Cloud.
· Strong experience in simulation of attacks, modern threats, attack techniques, identification of vulnerabilities and methods of their use;
· Knowledge of solutions and effective methods of counteracting threats / removing vulnerabilities.
· Purple teaming experience, with a strong background in collaboration with the SOC team recommending practical recommendations aimed at increasing the level of security and the degree of difficulty of attacks;
Education: BSc. / MSc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or equivalent
Certificate: OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, etc.);
· Ability to write reports, analyses, technical documentation in English, and Dutch
· Project management in the area of security tests (Red Team / Purple Team);
· Advising clients on penetration tests, RedTeaming tests, and improvements in IT security;
Simulation of attacks, modern threats, attack techniques, identification of vulnerabilities, and methods of their use to break into the company!