My client is a boutique consulting specialist firm who since Covid has grown by 12% and require a purple teamer to join there cyber function, leading engagements, projects and delivery work. The remit of this position is to work across different security domains to develop both the offensive and defensive and run an ongoing program to provide assurance across incident response and security testing. Excellent external client facing is required for this role and you will be liaising with stakeholders and customers guiding them from the technical solution.
- A strong incident response background with a history of dealing with a variety of threats
- People management experience is essential
- Security Testing
- Experience with scoping project requirements and developing budgets
- Able to demonstrate experience in client facing roles and acting as principal point of contact on engagements
- Security certifications would be a plus, SANs, CISSP, GWAPT, GXPN, GPEN etc
This role is remote based and with views to return to the office later this year with much flexibility!