Penetration Tester/ Cybersecurity Researcher
Contract: €450-€500 daily rate
EU nationals only, that are looking to relocate to the Netherlands!
URGENT! Penetration Tester and Cybersecurity researcher to join the Cybersecurity team in the Netherlands (any location).
You are a strong team player and technical innovator, joining a very talented team that conducts penetration testing and cybersecurity research for: IoT, Cloud, Web, Connect Vehicles, and Teleco.
The team is strongly known for writing articles, and present at cybersecurity conferences in the EU and across the Globe!
Pizza, and beer every last Friday of the month!
- Identification and exploitation of vulnerabilities to gain privileged access to target systems
- Perform deep, detailed, and advanced security assessments and penetration tests
- Participate in cybersecurity analysis and certification projects, and security maturity modeling for IoT, Connected Vehicles, AI, ICS, Telecom products, and infrastructures for customers in EU and globally
- Research on the information security regulation of critical infrastructures, Internet of Things, Connected Vehicles
- Perform security research involving bug hunting, exploit development
5+ years of penetration testing experience/ Reverse engineering skills
- Experience in practical security analysis and penetration testing
- Experience in identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities in Web and net applications
- Knowledge of systems and technologies used in IoT
- Knowledge of network protocols and authorization protocols of various systems
- Programming skills C/C++, one of the scripting languages (PowerShell, Python)
- Experience in one of the public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure) pen-testing
- Experience in practical exploit development
Assigned CVE, Red Teaming, CTF experience
Nice to have: Certificates (OSCP, OSCE, CCNA, CEH)