OT Security Consultant
One of the leading global product organization is currently rapidly expanding their team in Spain!
We’re looking for an OT Security Consultant to join and make a strong mark internally with innovative solutions to drive a change across OT (remote, with 20% travel). You will play a crucial part to help define, develop, and deliver sophisticated and innovative solutions and services to reduce cybersecurity risks in close collaboration with stakeholders around the world.
- Support the expansion of existing OT security services and test and establish new technologies in our own test laboratories
- Further development of OT security team initiatives as well as networking within the global internal/ external community
- Take charge of exciting global projects of OT security services such as: the introduction of strategies/ roadmaps all the way to the implementation stage of technical security measures
- Participation in the acquisition of national and international clients for the implementation of value-adding projects around OT/IoT security topics
- Completed business, technical or scientific studies (e.g. computer science, business informatics, economics, engineering, physics, mathematics) as well as a high motivation and passion for cyber security in the area of OT/IoT
- Initial practical experience within consulting and with a focus on IT/OT/IoT security is an advantage
- Language English professional (German, or Dutch is a plus)
- You are currently living in Spain, or looking to relocate
- EU nationals