My client is one of the best global consulting companies worldwide who prides themselves on working with innovative technology across a broad range of sectors. They are currently growing out there Incident Response function due to winning a huge amount of work and can take Senior Manger to Directors level hires. You will be providing incident response management to help deliver technical investigations to help mitigate risk for there clients and lead client engagements liaising with stakeholders and resolving threats.
- Digital forensics, technical incident response and remediation/containment strategies in enterprise networks;
- Crisis and incident lifecycle management methodologies;
- Enterprise security operations capabilities and tooling;
- Enterprise IT networks and Active Directory;
- Cloud services such as Azure, GCP, and AWS; and,
- Common attacker techniques and associated frameworks (such as MITRE ATT&CK).
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading name in the consulting sector and work across broad sectors upskilling yourself. If this sounds of interest please apply here or direct to Isaac.Jackson@thisisiceberg.com