IAM Senior SailPoint Engineer
UK (all locations)- remote
I am currently seeking an innovative and highly experienced IAM Senior SailPoint Engineer to join the IAM SailPoint Engineering team.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Participate in the organization’s incident response, and develop security metrics definition and delivery.
- Perform software upgrades, updates, and patches as needed.
- Maintain, integrate, and configure one or more IAM products such as SailPoint.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support clients’ IAM/IGA applications.
- Manage and update IGA runbooks and process documentation
- Create technical change requests (CRs) to support changes and upgrades to IAM solutions.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong technical knowledge of several IAM security technologies and have a solid understanding of information security and IAM processes.
- Proven experience as an IAM Engineer or Analyst
- Defining RBAC profiles, Segregation of Duties (SoD), and scoping IAM Joiner/Mover/Leaver processes
- SailPoint IIQ implementation experience advantageous
- Ability to learn and retain information on multiple products
- Detailed-oriented with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills