We are currently recruiting on behalf of a global utilities firm based in Massachusetts who are offering a once in lifetime opportunity to join their highly specialist team to work on IAM implementations within Azure, SSO and Multifactor. This role will suit someone who has worked in highly regulators sectors and knows how to integrate SSO throughout the process, as the engineer you will be involved in developing IAM platforms, systems and integrating security solutions.
- Microsoft Azure knowledge highly desirable.
- Subject Matter expert highly skilled on the implementation of IAM Azure SSO technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication, written, and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of
- external audiences, including senior executives.
- A strong multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail that thrives in a fast-paced work environment. Innovative, analytical, and driven.
- Must be able to work independently as well as work as part of a fast-moving team
Ability to meet deadlines, time constraints and periodic requirements.
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures.
- Ability to learn and retain information on multiple products Detailed-oriented with strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills.
Problem solving and troubleshooting skills to independently resolve communication and systems issues.
This is a role that will not be around for long! If you have the relevant experience within Azure SSO please apply immediately or direct to Isaac.Jackson@thisisiceberg.com