One of my global consultancy firms who pride themselves on delivering security requirements to client across different sectors, seek a talented IAM consultant to joint the company. As the IAM consultant you will be delivering identity and access management and establishing IAM architectural designs and implementing the solution.
My client does promote working from home; however client site when required is needed!
Provide IAM project and consulting activities across one or more of the following areas:
- Taking a business-centric approach to IAM, including ‘IAM business change’.
- Acting as a genuine thought-leader, you’ll be given the opportunity to push the boundaries of IAM by working with customer organisations and leading vendors to design and build creative new solutions.
- You’ll be part of a growing team, working alongside and sharing knowledge with renowned IAM authorities across the globe.
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bring to use your experience in one or more of the following:
- Our consultants are resourceful and have detailed, practical experience of designing and implementing IAM solutions.
- You are comfortable with developing IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints, and to provide us with demonstrable examples of how they have delivered or led successful IAM projects within at least one industry sector.
- Your experience of working as client-side advisor or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving the latest IAM technologies and standards.
- Your ability to be flexible and to be a part of the pre-sales process; in addition to providing Consultancy expertise.
- Your working knowledge of Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions and Cloud is highly desirable.