My leading eDiscovery vendor is currently recruiting for a eDiscovery Project Manager who will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day e-discovery project tasks. The role involves concurrently managing projects of varying complexities whilst collaborating with lawyers, paralegals, IT and other members of client legal team to ensure the successful completion of e-discovery matters.
- Responsible for the execution of multiple litigation support projects
- Oversee full project life cycle according to client parameters
- Track delivery schedules, ensuring proper QA and manage changes in work scope
- Communicate with clients and proactively offer solutions to improve their workflow through the life cycle of a case
- Monitor multiple consecutive projects and jobs to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage and execute document productions.
- Utilise strong analytical skills to research potential solutions and determine appropriate course of action
- Ensure jobs are completed according to client, and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are met
- Developing strong client relationships through collaborative, consultative service.
- Extensive experience with carrying out day to day administrative tasks in Relativity, RCA is desirable but not required.
- Good background knowledge of all aspects of the typical project lifecycle, including Legal preservation, forensic collection, processing, review, production and workflow design and management
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines is a given
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, and the ability to converse fluently and coherently at all levels.
- Must be a high-level problem solver and have great multi-tasking skills, with a proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to anticipate client needs.
- Strong teamwork, communication (written and oral), client management, and interpersonal skills