My client a leading law firm in London is recruiting for a eDiscovery Project Manager for a 12month FTC due to one of the team going on maternity. The role will involve working on complex litigation matters and you will be expected to have a deep understanding of the full eDiscovery process and possible workflows to drive efficiencies within the disclosure process.
- Proven industry experience in providing litigation support, in a law firm environment would be advantageous
- A strong understanding of Relativity and how the product can be manipulated to both drive reviews and efficiencies to save costs.
- Any Relativity Certifications would be desirable.
- A solid understanding of analytics and how this can be deployed during reviews.
- Experience of project management skills and techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
Must be UK based!