Business Development Manager
Already established as a global player in the eDiscovery and Forensic Technology market, my client is looking to further expand their law firm and corporate client base. They require a talented new business hunter who has either come from a previous eDiscovery sales role, or has sold legal focused technology into law firm and corporate businesses.
The commission structure on offer is very lucrative for candidates who have an existing network they can leverage and win new logos.
- Take responsibility for the end to end sales cycle from identifying new clients, pursuing leads and closing sales
- Promote all of the businesses eDiscovery and Forensic Technology offering with tools such as Relativity
- Consistently build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process
- Use your expert knowledge to take on a very consultative and advisory approach to the sales process
- Work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
- Accurately forecast the business on a consistent basis
- Attend networking events to promote the brand and build contacts
- Proven new business sales experience in the electronic discovery industry, or legal technology sectors is essential
- A ‘hunter’ attitude to delivering new business and closing sales
- Previous experience of carrying, meeting and exceeding targets
- Have an existing network of corporate and law firm contacts who you can leverage
- Educated to degree level preferable in a technology related subject or a strong education
- Full competent in CRM software and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of any document review management application like Ringtail Legal, Relativity, Concordance, Summation or Introspect is an advantage but not essential
- The ability communicate clearly with C-level stakeholders
- Ability to work to a target in a fast paced environment
So if you’re a talented sales profession with a track record in eDiscovery or the legal sector please apply for an immediate response!