This is an opportunity for a Senior Consultant who is a few years into the DFIR journey, looking to take more ownership and accountability on projects and the responsibility and opportunity to grow at a much faster rate than other consultancies. I personally see this position open to candidates currently working across DFIR looking to take the next step up or someone more on the digital forensics side looking to work on more IR projects, either way my client can accommodate and offer the platform to succeed via training and learning from the leading expertise in the team.
My client would love to see candidates with the following experience:
- Experience working in consulting and advisory services, internal experience can be considered, so please still apply
- Strong OS experience, in particular non-Windows systems (such as Linux, Unix, Mac)
- Ability to analyse complex network packet captures
- Understanding or expertise of how to take malware apart from a virtual machine, dynamic malware analysis, and reverse engineering perspective
- Take part in cyber incident response investigations that may require log, forensic, host based and malware analysis
- Collect and analyse firewall logs, network traffic logs and host system logs to evaluate whether unauthorised access or information exfiltration occurred
- Perform forensic analysis to identify the presence of any malware, malware capabilities/actions and what actions the malware took
- Conduct security investigations in Windows and/or Linux/Mac environments
This organisation are working and operating a hybrid model so please apply so we can discuss in more detail what this looks like out of their London HQ.
£48k-£55k plus benefits, depending on experience and the level you are coming in at.
Please apply today for immediate response and consideration.