Are you a passionate Data Analyst/Scientist looking to lead a team whilst delivering to high level clients?
If so, then the business I represent is offering a fantastic opportunity to become part of their London team.
They work with top tier clients across the globe including leaders in financial services, industrials, manufacturing, consulting, transport, legal, oil and gas, and many more. This team work predominantly on Forensic Data Analytics projects to investigate fraud, financial crime, sanctions, and regulatory issues. As a Manager you will call upon your strong technical data science/analytics background whilst also coaching and mentoring a team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Mentor, develop and lead teams of diverse individuals and varying sizes; ensure that deadlines are met and high-quality outputs are produced
- Communicate with clients to scope projects and gather requirements
- Be responsible for end to end delivery of projects across the full lifecycle – Data extraction, transformation, loading (ETL), analysis, visualisation, deployment and client delivery
- Carry out reactive and proactive data analysis of large structured and unstructured datasets, from a variety of data sources
- Use a wide range of technologies, database management systems, Business Information reporting and visualisation software
- Explain the outputs of our analytics and create innovative insights for our clients
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently driving projects to completion
- Establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external networks
- Support business development activities such as the pursuit of new commercial opportunities or developing materials for client presentations and pitches, etc.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Strong academic qualifications with a degree in a STEM discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent work experience
- Prior consulting experience with a track record delivering projects
- Exposure to financial crime and investigation projects would be a benefit
- Experience with Big Data technologies suck as Spark, Elasticsearch, Hadoop etc.
- Experience in design and implementation of end-to-end data and analytical solutions
- Experience with stakeholder management and confidence with client interactions
- Ability to manage a team with varying levels of technical knowledge and a variety of skillsets
- Project management skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving skills, understanding of algorithms and appreciation of working with data
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex analytical concepts to stakeholders from different backgrounds
So if you are a talented data professional looking to lead and develop a world-class team, please apply for an immediate response!