This is an opportunity to join a global boutique consultancy in London who are looking to hire an experienced incident responder with people management expertise with the ability to manage and deliver technically challenging situations. You will take the lead during client meetings, evaluate clients cyber security program, be responsible for managing a number of projects, guide clients through threats and perform security assessments including cloud environments.
– A strong incident response background with a history of dealing with a variety of threats
– People management experience is essential
– Experience with scoping project requirements and developing budgets
– Able to demonstrate experience in client facing roles and acting as principal point of contact on engagements
– Security certifications would be a plus, SANs, CISSP, GWAPT, GXPN, GPEN etc
This firm have around 1400 people globally with a cyber security practice that’s known for delivery!
Please apply today as this role won’t be on the market for long