This is an opportunity to join a global consultancy who are known for first class delivery, innovative solutions, training and career development. They have an exciting chance to join their cloud security function where you will support and advise organisations on securing their data in the cloud, looking at monitoring and develop cloud architectures, supervise cloud implementations and migrations.
My client can hire two types of profiles:
- More consultant or architect who is able to talk business language but is also able to talk to more technical with developers or engineers. From a consulting role you are giving advice and architect role is focussing more on the technical solutions
- More technical and referred to as engineers or developers, so you are working more on cloud solutions and this can be implementing security which is part of a solution or the implementation of security services
Skills and experience required:
- Degree educated within a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience delivering cloud security projects in either Azure, AWS or GCP
- Cloud certifications would be beneficial but no essential, however a willingness to want to get them – AWS Solutions Architect, Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution, Google Professional Cloud Architect.
You will get the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of clients, become a cloud security expert with access to wide range of training and development tools.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer, so please apply today for immediate consideration.