My Client is a rapidly expanding security technology consultancy, with main offices based all around the UK. Due to winning some significant projects they are expanding their team across all levels and right now they are hiring for a talented Cloud Security Architect to join there elite cyber security team. Ability travel to client sites is essential, however remote and flexible working is encouraged across the business
What you’ll do;
Specifying, communicating and delivering the Security Consulting, Security Architecture and Engineering services aligned with one or more of the main groupings in their model for Cybersecurity Transformation and Enablement Services.
This includes the following:
· Help clients create and develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline.
· Design, develop and build security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other cloud providers.
· Identify, design and deploy solutions to secure cloud usage, whether cloud-native or COTS solutions
· Work with their Cloud Infrastructure Services Cloud & Edge Practice to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration/migration of our clients’ environments.
· Identify, recommend and co-ordinate training sessions to deliver the knowledge other teams need about security-relevant technologies, processes and tools.
What you’ll bring
· An understanding of the different delivery responsibility splits per service model is vital
· A firm understanding of the security, configuration and deployment requirements for SaaS offerings (such as Salesforce or O365) is highly desirable.
· Proven ability to design and implement secure cloud architectures and designs that meet clients’ business requirements and incorporate appropriate and sustainable security controls and risk reductions.
· Experience with assessing, developing, designing, implementing, operationalizing and documenting a comprehensive set of security technologies and processes within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments, such as:
· Secure software development (securing the CI/CD pipeline)
· Infrastructure security (VPC and VNet design, Infrastructure as code, automation)
· Data protection (cryptography & key management, DLP, privacy etc)
· Identity and access management (IAM, IDaaS, PAM etc..)
· Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc.).
· Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
· Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management