My professional services client in London is recruiting for a ambitious cloud security architect to join their brand new architecture team. They are looking for exceptional talent who will be responsible for the end-to-end build of the business cloud security strategy and completely reshaping the organization infrastructure.
- Proven experience designing solutions for the Public Cloud ideally GCP or AWS
- Industry experience designing security solutions for the on-prem environment.
- Knowledge of Cloud Native Principles and Security Governance and Cloud Security Framework (CSF).
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices including CI/CD pipelines, Infra as Code.
- Experience securing containerization orchestrator through Kubernetes.
- Experience designing Continuous Security solutions for both applications, infrastructure, and applications.
- Good understanding of end-to-end delivery life cycles and SDLC and application security.
- Strong engineering experience with Linux based systems.
- Have experience supporting the architecture of security component
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders to build security into new designs and patterns.
- Experience defining secure infrastructure and application build/implementations.
- Input to technology security roadmaps and strategy.